Construction Accident Attorneys Fight for Stony Brook, NY’s Injured
Get compensation for your injuries after a construction accident
The lawyers at Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP understand how devastating a construction accident can be. Whether you have been hit by flying scaffolding or by a construction vehicle or you have been injured due to some form of negligence, when you hire our firm, you have a team of attorneys standing by you. You may even have multiple complex injuries. Let us focus on your case while you attend to the healing process.
A construction site is a dangerous place
New construction or buildings undergoing routine maintenance pose a danger to the community. Construction firms say they prioritize safety, but no site is immune to accidents. Common hazards include:
Serious accidents happen on construction sites
Construction accidents may have serious medical consequences. Often construction-related injuries are more than a cut or bruise, and may include burns or complex fractures requiring surgery.
If you have had any of the following kinds of injuries, we are fully prepared to speak with you about your options for compensation:
- Spinal cord and back injuries — Paralysis requires constant care and changes family dynamics. A victim may lose the ability to work and the use of their limbs, and their home may require extensive renovations to accommodate the level of care needed.
- Head and brain injuries — As scientists learn more about traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), our network of medical experts assesses and treats your comprehensive needs accordingly.
- Wrongful death — If you have lost a loved one to a tragedy in a construction accident, we take on the legal hurdles on your behalf.
As your legal counsel, it is our job to seek compensation. We advocate using the facts to demonstrate your needs and the responsible party’s financial obligations.
Seek guidance from an experienced local firm
We may be based in Stony Brook and Hauppauge, New York, but our legal team has nationally rated credentials. The staff at Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP offers:
- Experience — We are not new at personal injury law. Our attorneys have nearly 40 years of experience under their belts and know what works in injury compensation.
- Networks and contacts — Whether you need a top doctor’s medical help or we need to call in a local engineer as an expert witness, we are widely respected in our professional network.
- Personal integrity — We earn your respect through hard work and diligent attention to your legal needs.
- Free consultation — You have nothing to lose when you call us for a consultation. (This applies to personal injury cases only).
Contact Stony Brook’s boutique personal injury firm to take the first step toward getting rightful compensation
If you have been injured by negligence at a construction site, contact Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP online or by phone at 631.751.5757 . We are experienced litigators who fight for your compensation and advise you on your options. Our staff is available to speak with you and discuss your case weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on weekends and evenings by appointment.