Aggressive Advocacy from Stony Brook's Seasoned Personal Injury Lawyers
Trustworthy Suffolk County accident attorneys fight for your compensation
It takes strength and courage to heal after a debilitating accident, and this usually leaves you with little energy left over to deal with legal battles. To assist you, our strong litigators at Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP each have nearly 40 years of legal experience negotiating and fighting for our clients’ best outcomes. When handling personal injury, real estate, criminal or business-related matters, we provide you with professional representation and fight zealously on your behalf.
Getting results for the injured throughout Long Island
When you engage us to fight for your compensation, our personal injury attorneys provide you with legal resources and courtroom-prowess. Catastrophic injuries, such as brain injuries, back injuries, head injuries and extensive broken bones impact more than your body. They also affect your family, your employer and your residence. Our goal is to handle your legal case efficiently so you can recuperate and start anew.
We take on many types of personal injury cases, including:
As your attorney, we fight on your behalf for the best possible results as we deal with insurance companies, individuals and the courts. We also keep you informed throughout your legal process. Our most common injury cases include:
- Severe auto accidents — New York is a no-fault state. We explain how this impacts your auto or motorcycle accident as we fight for a settlement or judgment to cover your injuries and other damage sustained.
- Slip and fall accidents — Premises liability covers injuries that occur due to negligent maintenance on residential and commercial properties. If you fell on a slippery sidewalk or parking lot, alert the owner or property manager, and consult with our legal team about the next step to take.
- Product liability — If you suspect an automotive defect, a problem with a pharmaceutical or medical product, or lead poisoning, you may have a product liability claim.
- Construction accidents — Living in the New York region means dealing with constant construction and occasional construction accidents. Did loose scaffolding hit you as you passed a construction site, or were you working and fell off a defective ladder or roof? Whatever your situation, we apply our extensive knowledge of the law to help you.
- Medical malpractice — When you have a medical malpractice issue, we have a professional evaluate the evidence in a misdiagnosis or other type of doctor negligence claim. In New York State, the statute of limitations for medical malpractice is two years and six months from when you are hurt, so it’s in your best interests to contact us quickly.
Compassionate advocacy for worst-case accident
If you have lost a loved one in a catastrophic accident, we can help take the burden off your shoulders. We can file a wrongful death claim to force the responsible party to cover expenses, such as medical or funeral bills and lost income.
Contact Stony Brook's respected accident attorneys for a free consultation
At Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP, you can count on personal injury attorneys with decades of litigation experience to get you the compensation you need. Our office locations in Stony Brook and Hauppauge are open weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and outside of these hours by appointment. Of course, if you are severely injured, we can come meet with you. Contact us by phone at 631.751.5757 or online to make an appointment.