Distinguished Attorneys Serving Suffolk County, NY for Nearly 40 Years
Outstanding diversified firm offers strong legal advocacy
Individuals and businesses have been successfully represented by Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP who provide sound advice and tangible results. Our respected team counsels individuals and businesses seeking legal assistance with personal injury, real estate, criminal defense, corporate law and general litigation. We offer the legal experience you need, and the determination you want.
Utilizing seasoned courtroom and negotiations experience
Our team of attorneys provides quality service to each of our clients. When you seek damages for a personal injury, you want a reputable firm advocating for you. Corporate clients require business-focused litigators and strategic negotiators. We provide all of this. You can count on our:
- Professional resources. We call upon expert witnesses and professional contacts when appropriate. Whether it is a medical opinion for a personal injury case, a local university professor or a building contractor, our clients benefit from our extensive knowledge pool.
- Niche areas of practice. Yes, we provide general legal services. But if you have a complex case, our attorneys have the breadth of experience to handle complicated matters as well.
- Quality and successful results. If you combine the legal experience of our team of lawyers in years, it totals more than 100. More impressive than this is our portfolio of inspiring wins. Our clientele includes companies, nonprofit organizations and individuals.
Providing extraordinary assistance to clients with unique needs in Suffolk County
While each of our attorneys has specific areas of focus, together we offer a broad spectrum of services. Our legal team practices in the following areas:
Individuals, universities, small businesses and organizations sometimes approach us with unusual needs. If you have a question that is outside of the "norm", we encourage you to call us for a consultation. We find solutions for clients in many areas of the law, including:
- Personal injury: When you or a loved one has been injured, you want to have a serious personal injury lawyer advocating for your best interests.
- Real estate: Our real estate lawyer and paralegal team has the experience and network you need for your purchase, sale or lease — or for litigation when it is needed. Many problems that come up in real estate transactions are related to title. As former owners of a title company, we have an extensive knowledge of title law.
- Crime: Are you or a loved one facing criminal charges? Pick a criminal defense team that fights tenaciously and treats you with respect.
- Litigation: We know when it is prudent to negotiate — and when to sue.
- Corporate counsel: Is your company too small for in-house counsel? We tailor individualized options for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Contact Suffolk County's premier litigation and transactional firm for a consultation
Our team at Glynn Mercep and Purcell, LLP is ready to discuss your legal options. We are open weekdays at two convenient locations in Suffolk County from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and outside of these hours by special appointment. Call us at 631.751.5757 or contact us online to discuss your matter.